So, I received the FaceD 3-Luronics Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream in a Glossybox delivery a few months ago and I’ve been meaning to review this for a while!
What the FaceD website claims this product provides:
- Visible reductions of dark circles from the very first application
- Visible reduction of eye bags
- 80% of subjects showed a decrease in the visibility of micro wrinkles after 56 days
First off, I’ll start by saying that I don’t suffer from bad under-eye circles or bags. I have minor discolouration under my eyes and I don’t have a problem dealing with them. But I do have quite fine lines under my eyes that my make-up tends to sink into which causes them to look even worse so when I saw this come in the post I was pretty excited to see if it’d cover them up pretty easily.
- Day and Night: apply 3-Luronics Anti-Dark Circle Eye Cream around eye area paying special attention to dark circles.
- Morning: with eye bags, apply from the inner to the outer under-eye corners. This will help to drain out water and deflate the area.
- Night: apply from the under-eye outer corner area to the inner one and along the eyelid and orbital bone towards the temples. This will help to fight fine lines and wrinkles.
When I first took off the lid and squeezed out a bit of product onto my finger tip it was a creamy consistency (not too thin, not too thick). It was also white/blue/grey colour. There was no strong scent that I noticed. I then applied three dots under my eyes with my finger tip (as shown in the before and after shots below). Using patting motions back and forth from the inner corner to the outer corner of my under-eye. The colour of the product made my under-eyes instantly brighter.
I did notice that the purple/blue discolouration that was close to my inner corner had improved greatly and my under-eyes looked much brighter which made me look a lot more fresh and awake. It also helped to decreased my fine lines straight away which, of course, was a bonus.
Overall, I am quite pleased with the FaceD 3-Luronics Anti-Dar Circles Eye Cream as it had immediate results and I’d love to see what it’s like after 56 days.